Thursday, September 16, 2010

Some of my work!

I love doing makeup anytime I need to go somewhere. But oddly enough, I especially love doing it when I am completely bored and have nothing else to do! That's when I have the time to get really creative and play around with colors and ideas that just come along as I apply the makeup.

I never actually "know" what I am going to do when it comes to makeup. I have an idea of what I want, but that usually never stays the same, and I keep adding more and more until I like what I got!

Anywhoo, here's some of my work..... Creative, and REALLY creative! ha!

This are some more dramatic looks I came up with

And these are some looks I did on my family and friends


 Check out more tutorials here!
http://www.youtube.com/user/missTWSS?feature=mhum

No comments:

Post a Comment