Thursday, September 16, 2010

NYC Fashion's Night Out 2010

Me and my girlies all went out for Fashion Night Out on September 10, 2010. FNO is an event that started last year sometime around Fashion Week. All the retail stores have DJ's and hors d'oeuvres, and champagne and wine and stuff of that nature all for FREE!! Woot Woot!!!

We even got to see a few celebrities, and more importantly I got to meet the Youtube Guru's who have helped inspire me to make my own videos! I got to meet Julieg713, Enkoremakeup, Petrilude, Whatstyleistonickel, and Faffinettex3!! Everyone was so sweet and nice, and beautiful in person!! Great to meet you all! I only hope to get that big on youtube ha ha!!



Click the link below to see my footage of Fashion's Night Out!! It was lots of fun!
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y91HfzPDfOQ




No comments:

Post a Comment